Friday, March 12, 2010

Five weeks with my bugg...& R.I.P. Uncle Alan...

And I lost another 3.3lbs , leading to a grand total of.... 15.1lbs down in 5 weeks! I'm SO proud of myself :D.... its been harder some days then others.. but much easier over all then I thought it would be...


Yesterday was near impossible day for me :( My Uncle Alan passed away.. the decision was made to take him off lifesupport and moments later he was gone.. he will forever be missed

Obituaries


Alan Kermit Tholl
(May 28, 1953 - March 11, 2010)

Sign Guest Book
Send Flowers
U.S. Veteran Mr. Alan Kermit Tholl, age 56, of Temple passed away Thursday, March 11, 2010. Mr. Tholl was born in Amnityville, New York on May 28, 1953. He was the son of the late Irwin Tholl and the late Shirley Lewis Tholl. Mr. Tholl was a veteran of the United States Army and was retired as a food service supervisor with the State of California. Survivors include his wife, Jill Barber Tholl of Temple; three sons, Kyle Tholl of Dallas, TX, Zachary Tholl of San Diego, CA and Justin Tholl of Tmple; one sister, Anita Morris of Beaverton, OR; one brother, Steven Altman of North Hollywood, CA; one grandchild; and a number of other relatives. A private memorial service will be conducted at a later date. The body will be cremated. Hutcheson’s Memorial Chapel & Crematory of Buchanan is in charge of the arrangements.

No comments:

Post a Comment