Friday, March 19, 2010

just took my first....

long walk outside... in my work out clothes.. freaked out at first that people would be looking at me funny.. like hey whats up with that fat chick?! but nope.. I was shocked to get a few friendly nods from runners...real runners! ya know the ipod wearing, fanny pack bearing, water bottle lugging type runners :D.. anywho.. My goal was to go solid for an hour, non stop.. so I set an alarm for 30 minutes out and knew that would be time to turn around and head back home.. (fully prepared to be dying by then lol..) .. but nope I aced it :D.. if anything I could have gone for more if I didnt have to get back to fix dinner for the family :D.. I used map my run to see how far I went and in 57 minutes I went 2.83 miles (I had to stop twice to wait for stop lights to cross the street.. *(&()*&)!!! but other then that went non stop!).. I spiked a 10.7 calorie per minute burn :D.. and killed 630 calories in a lil' less then an hour.. not as good as Zumba.. but refreshing.. I hope the weather holds up so I can do it again tomorrow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment